We are seeking an experienced, fun-loving and patient Toddler Teachers to join our AWARD WINNING organization! This individual will work with a team of teachers to deliver a fun and active environment to the older toddlers as they turn three in our classrooms at Active Learning Centers! We are focused on ensuring a family atmosphere and having fun while we work room, strive to make trusting and caring relationships with the families we serve.
The team is collaborative and friendly and excited to add their newest team member to their ranks! The opportunity is full time, benefits eligible.
Our facility is safe, clean and employs heightened safety and health standards to keep our programs organized, sanitary and a comfortable place to be for our staff and students including masking (and masking education), air filtration systems, heightened cleaning procedures, individual group and staff supplies, external pick up and drop off procedures and more.
- Create or assist with Lesson Plans and instruct children in activities designed to promote, physical growth (gross motor and fine motor), language, literacy and intellectual and creative growth in an active, age-appropriate way.
- Create a fun and safe learning environment and design center-based opportunities for learning and engaging activities.
- Follow schedules and routines in each individual classroom based on age-appropriate expectations and allowing time for play and exploration as well as instructional time and small group activities.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with families and co-workers.
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress.
- Maintain the health and safety of all students.
- Understand and comply with all regulations relating to child care including safe sleep practices, feeding, diapering, supervision, cleanliness and play.
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Education or Early Childhood Education Required. CDA or current enrollment in a program acceptable. Related fields in human services (psychology, etc) are applicable as well!
- Physical, TB and Clearances - all current or easily obtainable.
*ALC is an Equal Opportunity Employer*