Active Learning Centers is seeking qualified Toddler Teachers to join our program! Teachers interested in growth, learning, fun, and a sense of community should apply today!
Active Learning Centers is focused on providing an extended family atmosphere, developing children's love of learning and leadership from a young age, and keeping children active and engaged through play and movement. We enjoy what we do and are passionate about the families we serve! We are thrilled to be expanding our offerings and opening a new, larger facility in Trexlertown, PA and we are looking for the right candidates to make this a reality!
Job Duties include:
- Weekly curriculum planning using a combination of observed needs and a curriculum pacing guide to achieve developmental milestones for children in your care.
- Weekly observations on all children in collaboration with other classroom staff.
- Routine care of toddlers including meals and snacks, cleanliness and diapering, and/or potty training.
- Planning for daily outdoor and gross motor play.
- Being actively engaged in the play of your classroom and students.
- Daily Communication with parents and a high level of customer service.
- Daily and weekly classroom maintenance and cleaning/organization.
- Meeting all training requirements outlined by your Center Director.
- Monthly staff meetings.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- CDA, Associates or Bachelors Degree in Education or ECE. Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred - OR - currently enrolled in a program earning credits toward a CDA, Associates or Bachelors Degree in ECE, Education or a related field.
- 2 years of experience working with children in some capacity.
- Experience in a toddler classroom a plus.
- Ability to obtain or provide clear copies of all Clearances including ChildLine, PA State Clearance, and FBI Fingerprinting.
- Ability to provide up to date Physical and TB Test (within a year).