Award-winning Child Care in the Valley looking for EXPERIENCED caregivers for our Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten program at our Easton facility! We love what we do and love to have fun while doing it and are looking for new team members to start with us!
Two shift options available.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with children.
- Clearances and Physical/TB Test.
- Education in ECE or currently enrolled in a program for CDA Associates or higher required.
- Candidates with a High School Diploma's only will not be considered.
Job expectations include:
- Providing care and education to children enrolled in our program.
- Maintaining a classroom of 3 or 4-year-olds and working collaboratively and leading or being a member of a collaborative teaching team.
- Planning and executing thoughtful developmental experiences.
- Documenting experiences through observation and photographs.
- Weekly classroom "news" updates and the completion of Work Sampling and Ages and Stages 2x per year.
- Keeping kids active and engaged.
- HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Personal qualifications include:
- Attention to detail.
- High level of customer service skills.
Full-time opportunities include benefits such as holiday and vacation pay, employer-assisted insurance options, 401k with employer match, and more!
Active Learning Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.