Active Learning Centers is seeking staff to work in our program part time!
This is a GREAT opportunity for students or for those looking to work part time/supplement other income. Part time shifts are available between the hours of 2pm and 7pm.
Active Learning Centers is focused on providing an extended family atmosphere, developing children's love of learning and leadership from a young age and keeping children active and engaged through play and movement. We enjoy what we do and are passionate about the families we serve! We are looking for two full time staff to join our awesome programs and be a part of our family. It's an exciting time to join ALC! Don't miss this opportunity - Apply today!
Opportunities with ages ranging from infants to school age are available at our four Lehigh Valley Locations!
Job Duties include:
- Assisting all full time classrooms staff with small details, observations, classroom maintenance or facilitating planned activities with the assigned classroom students.
- Routine care of children including supervision of meals and snacks, cleanliness and the potential of diapering and/or potty training.
- Planning for and actively engaging in daily outdoor and gross motor play.
- Being actively engaged in the play of your classroom and students.
- Daily Communication with parents and a high level of customer service.
- Daily and weekly classroom maintenance and cleaning/organization.
- Meeting all training requirements outlined by your Center Director.
- Monthly Staff Meetings.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Completed degrees or Students enrolled in a CDA, Associates or Bachelors program in Education or ECE or a related human services field are preferred.
- 2 years of experience working with children in some capacity is a REQUIREMENT
- Completed Clearances including ChildLine, PA State Clearance and FBI Fingerprinting.
- Ability to provide up to date Physical and TB Test (within a year).